Thursday, January 03, 2008

Sailing? In January?

I registered for a sailing class today! It will take place in May; with three hours classroom and three hours hands-on out at Brookville Lake. I'm very excited. I've wanted to learn something about sailing for years but the opportunity never presented itself.

I found the advert in Craig's List and made up my mind to take the class in about two minutes. I didn't know there was anyone offering classes locally. Hueston Woods has some rentals of little Sunfish, so I may actually get a chance to practice what I learn this summer.

Yes, what I really need is another expensive hobby.

2 comments:

Sailor Cull said...

Congrats on learning to sail..check out my blog with sailing tips, etc:
http://learnhowtosail2.blogspot.com/

Sailor Cull

Lily Secret said...

Thanks! I'll be sure to check it out. I'm very excited about learning how to sail.